db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 00:23:02 GMT
Okay, attached is site.xml and index.xml to use with the raw html file for the Derby Network
Client Functional Spec.

site.xml resides under:

    trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs

and index.xml for the papers tab is under:

    trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/papers

The original html document is available from Satheesh's original message:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.db.derby.devel/2960
or here,
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200504.mbox/%3c425D9E78.3040106@Sourcery.Org%3e

Can someone please commit these to the web site?

Thanks,

Susan

Satheesh Bandaram <satheesh@Sourcery.Org> wrote:

I agree with Jean... Functional specs might be better off posting in HTML. I like option b)

Susan Cline wrote:

         [snip]

What I was volunteering to do was to update the Papers tab to point to the html document.
If you do want to reformat the document into forrest.xml I can either

a) hold off until you have it in forrest.xml or
b) update the site now with the raw html.

[snip]