db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 19:25:16 GMT
Hi Satheesh,

Sorry if I was confusing.

Submitting it in html is just fine, as per the info in the How to Contribute Papers document:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html#How+to+Contribute+Papers

What I was trying to say is if the person who submits/contributes the original
document wants it in forrest xml, it should be submitted that way initially.  Or,
as Jean was saying, if someone wants to volunteer to reformat
stuff once it is already on the site, they could volunteer to do so.

What I was volunteering to do was to update the Papers tab to point to the html document.
If you do want to reformat the document into forrest.xml I can either

a) hold off until you have it in forrest.xml or
b) update the site now with the raw html.

Please let me know what you prefer.

Thanks,

Susan

Satheesh Bandaram <satheesh@Sourcery.Org> wrote:
I am OK with formatting it. If forrest option is preferred, I can look
into that. I thought Jean was suggesting putting it up in HTML format?

Satheesh