db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Running derbyall before submitting patches
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 14:38:31 GMT
Hello.

I did'nt notice the link ...
Thank you for notifying me.

I think community tab is good place for this kind of information too.
There exists BUGS and To-Do already.
It is natural for results of test page to exist there.

Best regards.

/*

         Tomohito Nakayama
         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp
         tomohito@rose.zero.ad.jp

         Naka

*/
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Myrna van Lunteren
  To: Derby Development
  Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 11:17 PM
  Subject: Re: Running derbyall before submitting patches

  On 5/26/05, TomohitoNakayama <tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp> wrote:
    Hello.

    If possible, I hope the result of the daily-derbyall to be open to
public,
    some where on the derby site.
    Then, we can compare it to result of local-derbyall.
    // I think derbyall twice at everyone's local is little hard ....

    It will be index of current quality.

  Well, I had seen this commit by Jean:

  Added a link to the Sun DBTG test results on derby_downloads.html page;
see
  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200505.mbox/%3c428DEB6D.8010707@Sun.COM%3e

.

  But I could not find the link easily.
  I think, now that I've looked for the link, maybe this should be under the
'community' tab rather than downloads.

  And I still intend to add an excerpt from the results from IBM nightly
testing somehow.

  Myrna