db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject All of derby_all fails when environment corresponding derbyLocale_**.jar exists in CLASSPATH
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 20:03:14 GMT

I executed derby_all with new configuration and found this phenomena.

Adding derbyLocale_ja_JP.jar to classpath and ,
all of derby_all was failed because all result message was generated in
Japanese ....

I didn't realized this , because I had not included derbyLocale_ja_JP.jar to
classpath before ....

//Further more,from this time , environment variable "LANG" was set to "en"
as next ....
//This configuration was done to avoid lang problem of "svn diff" around
upgraded subversion, 1.2.0.
//But it does not work for derby.
//I wonder how programs judges locale information ...
//System property in JDK ....?

I think this is bug around test itself ......

Best regards.

         Tomohito Nakayama

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.