db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject DERBY-167 has done but ...
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 09:30:04 GMT
Hello.

I think coding for solution-1 of DERBY-167 has done.
I attach patch file to this mail for others to confirm it.

Relating test , autoincrement and columnDefaults , was passed.

However, In derbyall test , I found many errors which seems not caused by my
modification.
Errors seems to be devided three kind ...
1:Error of parameterMapping. I don't know what is parameter Mapping mean,
 but file names told so.
2:Error of i18n. It seems that English message was generated though test
assume Spanish.
3:Error of derbynetclientmats.

I uploaded $TEST_DIR/derbyall_fail.txt and $TEST_DIR/derbyall_diff.txt to my
web directory,
because size was too large.
http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~tomohito/20050505/derbyall_fail.txt
http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~tomohito/20050505/derbyall_diff.txt