db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "TomohitoNakayama" <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: All of derby_all fails when environment corresponding derbyLocale_**.jar exists in CLASSPATH
Date Sun, 29 May 2005 15:07:37 GMT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: TomohitoNakayama
  To: Derby Development
  Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 6:52 AM
  Subject: Re: All of derby_all fails when environment corresponding
derbyLocale_**.jar exists in CLASSPATH

  Hello.

  Now, derbyall have done.
  Result was that many error caused by locale problem was found as before

  derbyall_prop.txt told that sytem property was configured as ...
  ------------
   user.country=US
   user.language=en

  I wonder that it is  needed to configure system property using -Djvmflags=
option when executing derbyall....
  I will try it again this night .....

  Best regards.

  /*