db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible bug: "FOR UPDATE" required for updateable result set?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:22:42 GMT
Hi Dag,

You can make a Jira entry for Derby at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa

I think you will need to first get a username / password for Jira to
enter an issue. Once you get yourself a username, after login, you
click on project Derby. Then on the next page, you click on Create New
Issue at the top of the page. On the first step of Create Issue,
choose Improvement for Issue Type and then continue with the second
step.

Hope this is what you were looking for,
Mamta