db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Obtaining spec JARs required for a build of the 10.0 derby branch
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:58:36 GMT
On 4/13/05, sissonj@insession.com <sissonj@insession.com> wrote:
> In the 10.0 derby branch, the BUILDING.TXT file contains the following
> step, but the files are no longer available at the documented URL.  To
> simplify building in the 10.0 branch, should the build be changed to use
> the geronimo-spec-jta-1.0.1B-rc4.jar and geronimo-spec-servlet-2.4-rc4.jar
> in the tools/java directory like the trunk does?

Hi John,

With revision 164295, I have merged the changes to add the spec jars
over to the 10.0 branch. Please remove javacc.jar and
jakarta-oro-2.0.8.jar from your tools/java directory before your next
'svn up' of the 10.0 branch to allow subversion to replace your copy
with the copy from the repository.

andrew