db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] single-page html?
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:09:45 GMT
On Apr 12, 2005 9:32 AM, scott hutinger <s-hutinger@wiu.edu> wrote:
> Was this going to be included into the build?  It might have been added,
> and I just didn't notice this.
> If it hasn't, it would still be nice to have this both in the build, and
> on the website as download ables; or both (on line/off line).
>
> thanks,
> scott

Hi Scott,

Thanks for reminding me about this. I just checked in the change.

Currently it justs piggybacks on the pdf build in order to get the FO
output and then does a FO to HTML transform. It might be nice in the
future for the monohtml targets not to depend on the pdf targets.

The output filenames are {manual_name}-single.html, e.g.
adminguide-single.html, devguide-single.html. Jean, if you are
interested in linking to these from the website, they will be included
in the nightly sync and should be in
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/ tomorrow.

andrew