db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: engine javadoc on the web
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:11:06 GMT
On 4/7/05, Daniel John Debrunner <djd@debrunners.com> wrote:
> Andrew McIntyre wrote:
>
> > There was some interest a while back about having the Derby engine
> > javadoc posted somewhere on the web.
>
> It would be excellent to keep this updated automatically in a known place.
>
> One addition needed would be a generation data and/or svn revision
> number on the index page, or maybe in each header or footer.

I've set up a nightly sync of all the javadoc at the following URL,
per Jean's suggestion:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc/

The sync should begin this evening. Engine javadoc specifically is here:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine/

I've also set up a nightly sync of built user documentation to:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/

Currently, the modification date on the directories at the URLs listed
above will give a general idea of how recently it was built, but I
will file JIRA entries for adding timestamps to both the javadoc and
userdoc build.

andrew