db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Timing code in Derby
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 07:32:57 GMT
That information can be seen using system procedures to get runtime
statistics. You can set statistics gathering using
SYSCS_SET_RUNTIMESTATISTICS() and get the statistics gathered after a
query is executed using SYSCS_GET_RUNTIMESTATISTICS(). There should be
more info about these in Derby manuals or you can check out some test
cases in 'lang' test directory.

Satheesh