db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:42:04 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi Susan,<br>
Thanks for taking this up. I am OK with your suggestion. Should it be
forrest generated or posted as is? May be we could put the current
version for now and then modify it later?<span class="moz-smiley-s3"><span>
Satheesh<br>
Susan Cline wrote:<br>
 type="cite">
 href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html">http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html</a>,</div>
Client'.&nbsp; It wouldn't be</div>
a new 'Functional Spec'</div>
as well.</div>
would like the functional</div>
wrote:</div>
 style="border-left: 2px solid rgb(16, 16, 255); padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px;">Submitted
Derby client source to trunk. Post any problems you notice<br>
with Derby client.<br>
Enjoy! Please use the functional spec for usage. I will work with Jean<br>
to host it at Derby website.<br>
Satheesh<br>