db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Assigned bugs in Jira
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:26:08 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I suspect Dan was making a general statement since we have seen more
active developers on the list recently. One should always assign a
defect they are actively working on, unassigns if they have stopped
working on it for any reason. Go Derby!<br>
Satheesh<br>
Lance J. Andersen wrote:<br>
  <title></title>
Sorry, I assumed when Mamta sent the email that it was the intent for
someone to take this&nbsp; over.<br>
I can reassign this back to Satheesh if you like.<br>
I just assumed it was unassigned given the email was sent out.&nbsp; I did
noticce when I assigned it that it showed Satheesh as the owner.<br>
Just let me know.<br>
Regards<br>
Lance<br>
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:<br>