db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Assigned bugs in Jira
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2005 00:08:24 GMT
Sorry, I assumed when Mamta sent the email that it was the intent for
someone to take this  over.

I can reassign this back to Satheesh if you like.

I just assumed it was unassigned given the email was sent out.  I did
noticce when I assigned it that it showed Satheesh as the owner.

Just let me know.

Regards
Lance