db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Assigned bugs in Jira
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:59:34 GMT
Lance J. Andersen wrote:

> I can take this if no one else wants it.
>
> Mamta Satoor wrote:

>>I think this is a very easy bug to fix. So, if someone is looking for
>>an opportunity to start with a simple bug, this will be a good one.

>>>        Key: DERBY-242
>>>Assigned to: Satheesh Bandaram

Just as a point of order, hopefully a Jira bug being assigned to someone
means that they are actively working on it. So before trying to fix a
bug it's worth checking to see if it is assigned. If you are interested
in working on a bug that is assigned then you can of course offer to
help out or even take over the bug completely.

Dan.