db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Use of 3rd party libraries
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:29:15 GMT
I agree that reuse is a great idea. I wonder if we should consider this
option for new development or when other significant changes are being
made, rather than change existing mechanisms just to use common
components. I think someone suggested enhancing network server scripts
to use NT service mechanism sometime ago. That could be a great project
to pilot some of the common frameworks.

Satheesh