db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject derbynetmats not running
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2005 00:10:25 GMT
I try to run the suite derbynetmats.runall and it looks like it is
skipping all the tests.  I tried to grok why this is happening, but
couldn't figure it out.  Do I need to set some property when I call
RunSuite to get this to work?

I am using the JDK 1.4.2_05 VM, and the command I issue is:

java org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite derbynetmats

The output flies by in 2 seconds and is:

Top suite: derbynetmats
Now do RunList
Now run the suite's tests
Now do RunList
Now run the suite's tests
Now do RunList
Now run the suite's tests
Now do RunList
Now run the suite's tests
Generated report: derbynetmats_report.txt

The report file is attached...  note how it says 2 tests pass and 4
suites were skipped (derbynetmats, jdbcapi, jdbc20 and multi).  Can
anyone explain why the suites were skipped?

Thanks,

David