db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Shreyas Kaushik <Shreyas.Kaus...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: jdbcapi/testRelative intermittent diff
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:45:55 GMT
Hi Susan,

Thanks for all the help. I am not modifying any existing manuals. I just
want to add a new section and most likely that will go into papers ( I
have been waiting for response as to, which category my doc should go ) .

I sent out a seperate mail containing the doc , the mail subject read
"Adding new documentation for debugging test failures in the test
framework".

If you can suggest something here that would be great!!!

~ Shreyas