db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@debrunners.com>
Subject Re: Schedule for beta and release of 10.1
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 20:43:00 GMT
Edward Rayl wrote:

> Is there a schedule for the release of the beta and release versions of
> 10.1?

Not yet. I would like to see the newly contributed JDBC client be part
of the 10.1 release, if not the main reason for the release.
Hopefully the client will be committed to the trunk soon, I know IBM is
working on getting the required CCLA in place.

I'm in favor of getting a release out within a couple of months, I'd
like to try and get the J2ME support into 10.1 and I'm sure others have
their own features that are nearing completion that would be useful in 10.1

Dan.