db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Upgrade changes committed
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:48:58 GMT
got it.

Would it make sense to just drop and recreate all system procedures
in a hard upgrade?  It might be less code going forward, and less
error prone to remember to just add the new ones?  Also would
automatically work if there were any changes to system catalogs, but
would definitely take longer than just adding the new ones.