db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Shreyas Kaushik <Shreyas.Kaus...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Adding new documentation for debugging test failures in the test framework
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:10:09 GMT
Hi all,

Here is the initial draft as per Apache Forrest 0.6. Please review this
doc and let me know of improvements.

When I was testing this I was unable to see the Samples tab in the web
site I built.The build went through successfully but,
I had to type the link in the browser window to view the page, this
despite adding the following entry in
${derby.site.root}src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml,

<samples label="Samples" href="samples/" tab="samples">
      <debugtest label="Debugging test failures" href="debugtest.html"
description="Debugging Test Failures"/>
</samples>

Should I do anything more to see the tab?

~ Shreyas