db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Danesh Irani <danes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (Derby 167) was Re: [Patch] Re: About improvement of DERBY-134
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 21:51:28 GMT
Hello Kathey,

Christian when reporting Derby-167 had a few possible solutions, is
Satheesh's proposed SQL Standard way included in one of those? If not
could you perhaps elaborate a little on what Satheesh proposed.
Personally I think all 3 of Christians solutions would add value in
terms of flexibility to Derby.

Thanks
~Danesh