db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Adding new documentation for debugging test failures in the test framework
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:44:57 GMT
Hi, Shreyas,

Writeups are so very much appreciated!  Especially writeups that can be
integrated into the derby web site with a minimum of fuss.

For adding new content to the derby web site, the writeup below is
intended to help people test new content and also help committers
understand how to commit changes:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_web.html

Currently the site uses forrest 0.6. The forrest project will release
0.7 soon, so I opened a task to upgrade it to 0.7 -- see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-188 -- but I haven't started
looking at 0.7 yet.

For improvements to the DITA doc source, see
http://incubator.apache.org/derby/manuals/dita.html .

regards,

  -jean