db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: how to specify join strategy and index
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 01:31:49 GMT
Derby doesn't have a way specify join strategy or index. There has been
some discussion on this topic in the past, but currently Derby doesn't
support 'optimizer-hints' or 'optimizer-overrides'. Some of the previous
postings include:

http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200412.mbox/%3c41C3864A.5030103@Mutagen.Net%3e
http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200412.mbox/%3c41C7710F.3090103@sbcglobal.net%3e
http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200412.mbox/%3c41C360A6.3050400@Sourcery.Org%3e