db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: corrupt disk io storage factory for testing.
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:44:26 GMT
Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't making internal classes public an
inherent security risk?  Unless these APIs do security checks
(authorization checks of an authenticated user), then they shouldn't be
public, IMHO.  This is especially risky given that Derby supports
server-side Java...

Thanks,

David