db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Shreyas Kaushik <Shreyas.Kaus...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: jdbcapi/testRelative intermittent diff
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:19:12 GMT
Hi Kathey,

I ran this test with different profiles, that is on machines having
different Operating Systems and also
when the load on the systems were high. I did not notice this test
failing even once.

The message in the master says Unexpected Exception, actaully a
SQLExcpetion is being caught and the message
from there displayed. I can change the message if you want, but I don't
see any other problem.

thanks
Shreyas