db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Formatting patch
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:38:36 GMT
I opened the files in vi and set tabstop to 4 and things do look a lot
better.  I will adjust NetBeans to this formatting.  Do you want tabs
for indentation, or spaces?

I can't tell, but it sounds like you won't be committing this patch?  I
need to know so I can know whether to apply my logical changes to the
files with the old formatting or the new formatting...

Thanks,

David