db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Formatting patch
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:53:25 GMT
Hi.  I am working on supporting tests with multiple databases, and have
been working with org.apache.derbyTesing.harness.RunSuite and RunList.

Both of these have some pretty "odd" formatting which has actually made
it hard for me to read and understand the logic, so I ran "reformat" in
NetBeans to get everything lined up.  I tried to follow the standard
formatting that I seem to be seeing in the Derby code, in particular
braces on a new line, two spaces (no tabs) for indentation.  Scanning
the mailing list, I don't see any votes about a specific coding standard...

I'd like to submit this as a separate patch so you don't get a huge
number of diffs when I submit the patch that makes logical changes.