db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: engine javadoc on the web
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 05:35:47 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
This is really cool!... Thanks for getting this going.<br>
Satheesh<br>
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">On 4/7/05, Daniel John Debrunner <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:djd@debrunners.com">&lt;djd@debrunners.com&gt;</a> wrote:
  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">Andrew McIntyre wrote:

    </pre>
      <pre wrap="">There was some interest a while back about having the Derby engine
javadoc posted somewhere on the web.
      </pre>
    <pre wrap="">It would be excellent to keep this updated automatically in a known
place.

One addition needed would be a generation data and/or svn revision
number on the index page, or maybe in each header or footer.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I've set up a nightly sync of all the javadoc at the following URL,
per Jean's suggestion:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc/">http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc/</a>

The sync should begin this evening. Engine javadoc specifically is here:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine/">http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine/</a>

I've also set up a nightly sync of built user documentation to:

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/">http://incubator.apache.org/derby/docs/</a>

Currently, the modification date on the directories at the URLs listed
above will give a general idea of how recently it was built, but I
will file JIRA entries for adding timestamps to both the javadoc and
userdoc build.

andrew

  </pre>