db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Questions about "getApproximateLengthInBytes()"
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 23:12:46 GMT
 I raised this as a clarification issue with the EG so  that we can have
a discussion on this.

My hope is to close on this within the next week.

I am trying to clean-up issues like this for JDBC 4.  However, some
issues might not get addressed until after the first EDR.  I hope to
address as many gray areas as i can, time permitting before JDBC 4 goes
final.

Regards
Lance