db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Cline <home4...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] accept derby client contribution
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 16:31:41 GMT
Hi Satheesh,

I can get this ready for Jean to commit.

I was thinking it could go under the 'Papers' tab, http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html,
and we could create a new category called 'Derby Network Client'.  It wouldn't be
appropriate under the 'Derby Engine' section.  Or, we could have a new 'Functional Spec'
category where any future Functional Spec for anything could go as well.

Do either of those sound okay?  If not, please suggest where you would like the functional
spec to go.

Susan

Satheesh Bandaram <satheesh@Sourcery.Org> wrote:
Submitted Derby client source to trunk. Post any problems you notice
with Derby client.

Enjoy! Please use the functional spec for usage. I will work with Jean
to host it at Derby website.

Satheesh