db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Brenda Reyes <br9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [patch] [doc] updatable ResultSets
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:52:41 GMT
Hello Mamta,

Now that Derby supports updateRow() I have made the
appropriate changes to the documentation as you
requested.

The files I updated are:

ref/rrefcorrelationname.dita

-added information about how correlation-names are not
supported for updatable columns.

ref/rrefcolumnname.dita

-added information about how correlation-names are not
supported for updatable columns.

ref/rrefjdbc77156.dita

 - emphasized that the updateRow() fuction is now
supported.
 - added information on how the ResultSet object will
behave after the updateRow() operation completes.

This web page gives the command for checking the dita
files out of the derby subversion repository:

http://incubator.apache.org/derby/manuals/dita.html

The files I mention below are all located under
derby/docs/trunk/src.

Or you can easily view these files using the ViewCVS
web interface:

https://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/derby/docs/trunk/src/