db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Levitt <de...@mylevita.com>
Subject [doc] and [patch] new modified xsl file for 1.0.1dita toolkit release
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:32:59 GMT
Attached is a modified version of the DITA Toolkit's
xsl file for the conversion of DITA to PDF.  This is a
new version for the new release of the Toolkit,
version 1.0.1.  The changes were made by Scott
Hutinger and myself, and include fixes to the cover
page as well as to the table of contents.  There were
no fixes to the linking this time, as the new toolkit
is now much better at links!  As we get new iterations
of the Toolkit, I expect that we will have to do less
to the modfied xsl file each time.

Once this email gets archived and I can link to it,
I'll change the link on the dita page on the website
to point to this email instead of the old one
including the previous xsl mod.

Once again, the file attached should replace the
dita2fo-shell.xsl file in the xsl/ directory of the
1.0.1 Toolkit.

Also, I used this new xsl file to create the 6 manuals
in PDF format and made them available here:

http://derby.mylevita.com