db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Hong Ji <hongtradesnco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for a few good engineers
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:12:16 GMT
Hi David,
Where is this opportunity located?

I am the developer of a shareware called ZeroLine Trader (
<http://www.zerolinetrader.com>). The software is written in Java. I am
considering to use Derby as an embedded database in the shareware. HSQLDB is
being considered also.

So I am still investigating and learning about Derby. However, I am
interested in the opportunity to work on Derby full time.

My resume is attached.

On 4/26/05, David Van Couvering <David.Vancouvering@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi, all. I hope this is OK to post here, but since this is directly
> Derby related, I thought there'd be interest.
> Sun is hiring for positions to work on Derby. If you or someone you
> know would like to work on Derby full-time at Sun, please let me know.
> Thanks!
> David

View raw message