db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Derby-191 fixes some Linux doc build problems
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 02:07:44 GMT

On Mar 30, 2005, at 4:40 PM, Jeff Levitt wrote:

> The changes create propset values of "native" for the
> dita files that had not been set at all.

Really? I was pretty sure that I got them all with revision 157620.
Perhaps I unknowingly undid this somehow with a later change?

Anyway, Thanks Jeff and Jean for catching it! Personally, I've been
having no problems building the docs on Mac OS X or Linux, so I'm
curious if this does in fact fix the problems others have been having
building the docs.

andrew