db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Bruce" <Jonathan.Br...@datadirect.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:51:00 GMT

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathey Marsden [mailto:kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 13:49
To: Derby Development
Subject: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes

It seems to me that it would be very sad and bad karma to have our logo
under such a cloud of suspicion.  So I would like to call  a vote to
reject this tally.  I've heard lots of great ideas on how to resolve
this issue either technologically or socially but I think first we need
to establish that this tally is incorrect.  Then if we agree to reject,
ensuing discussions can determine how to best choose a logo.

> Logo 32 = 20 votes
> Logo 35 = 12 votes
> None of the above = 18 votes

Vote
+1 Reject the tally. New method of choosing a logo is determined by the
community.
-1 Not to reject the tally. Keep the vote tally as is with 32 as the
winner.

Thanks

Kathey