db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: engine javadoc on the web
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 20:32:30 GMT
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:31:40 -0800, Jean T. Anderson
<jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
> Andrew, if you'd rather have a http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc
> location, you could copy the javadoc to /www/incubator.apache.org/derby
> on minotaur.

Yes, that would be better. Next time I update it, I'll send it there.

> It still leaves open the issue of producing javadoc for a specific
> build, but it would be nice to make this available in the meantime.

Well, there has been some discussion recently on the infrastructure
lists (before the infrathon) about possibly providing a location to do
real nightly builds. Maybe once that is set up...

andrew