db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Simplified DITA instructions
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 23:44:30 GMT
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:45:38 -0600, scott hutinger <s-hutinger@wiu.edu> wrote:
> A bit frustrated with not being able to find any problems, I downloaded
> the xerces gump files, and the 'ant ref.pdf' build worked, although
> giving output, it did have a couple warnings/Errors that didn't seem to
> be fatal; to the build.
>
> </snip errors>

It appears that in both of these errors, the references to other rule
numbers in the list had been unintentionally left out of
rrefsqlj108319.dita and that the <xref>s were meant to be placeholders
and did not have the correct format. Attached is a simple patch that
should correct those two errors. Jeff, can you verify that this is the
right thing to do? If it is I will go ahead and check this in.

andrew