db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jakarta servlet jar files?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:08:05 GMT
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:46:16 -0800, David Van Couvering
<David.Vancouvering@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi, all.  I am trying to following the BUILDING.txt document for
> building Derby.  It says I should get the latest build jar files for the
> servlet API from
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-servletapi-4/nightly/

Jeremy Boynes recently added the Geronimo's reference servlet.jar to
Subversion, and I updated the instructions in BUILDING.txt to reflect
this. If you have checked out the code using Subversion, please do an
'svn update' and this file should be extracted from the repository to
tools/java/geronimo-spec-servlet-2.4-rc4.jar in your local view and
the need to download the file elsewhere should be resolved.

andrew