db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Derby-191 fixes some Linux doc build problems
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 05:00:48 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> On Mar 30, 2005, at 4:40 PM, Jeff Levitt wrote:
> 
>> The changes create propset values of "native" for the
>> dita files that had not been set at all.
>  
> Really? I was pretty sure that I got them all with revision 157620. 
> Perhaps I unknowingly undid this somehow with a later change?

Yeah, don't know how that could have happened.

In derby/docs/trunk/src I did this:

    $ for file in */*.dita */*.ditamap
    > do
    > echo $file >> /tmp/dita-check.txt
    > svn propget svn:eol-style $file >> /tmp/dita-check.txt
    > done

Good entries looked like this:

    adminguide/adminconrefs.dita
    native
    adminguide/cadminadvtops.dita
    native
    adminguide/cadminapps49914.dita
    native
    adminguide/cadminapps59125.dita
    native

Entries missing a setting looked like this:

    adminguide/tadminadv804410.dita
    adminguide/tadminadv804451.dita
    adminguide/tadminapps811302.dita
    adminguide/tadminapps811345.dita
    adminguide/tadminapps811695.dita

> Anyway, Thanks Jeff and Jean for catching it! Personally, I've been 
> having no problems building the docs on Mac OS X or Linux, so I'm 
> curious if this does in fact fix the problems others have been having 
> building the docs.

At the very least it should eliminate the svn:eol-style setting as an issue.

  -jean


Mime
View raw message