db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Derby-based JDBC courseware
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 23:55:21 GMT
Thanks, Ed!

I changed the "How To's" slot on the Papers tab to "Instruction" and
added the link to your course.

I also added a link to the developworks "Cloudscape Detective":
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/dm-dw-dm-0412kubasta-i.html?S_TACT=104AHW11&S_CMP=LIB

Does anyone know of any other course materials?

web site changes should appear after next sync with the web server.

  -jean