db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Background thread todo (was Re: Converting tests to JUnit)
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:53:14 GMT
Hi, Myrna, et. al.  I apologize for the confusing subject header.  I had
originally thought seriously about converting the tests to JUnit, but
realized this was more than I could/should bite off right away.  So I
changed my mind and changed the text of my message but NOT the subject
header (oops!).

If you look at the actual text of the message, I'm talking about working
on the background thread problem that is on the todo list.  I do think
that the JUnit conversion is very important, but I think it's a bigger
project than I can take on at this time.  If others are willing to work
with me on this, I'd be willing to reconsider.

David