db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject [WEB] Looking for a way to guarantee web changes don't fall into /dev/null
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:46:37 GMT
In another thread, Kathey Marsden wrote:
 > <snpi/>
 >    I'll post them here
 > and then hope that someone with web skills and access will pretty them
 > up for the website.
 > <snip/>

No problem!  I'm just concerned that those of us who can modify the web
site might not see requests buried deep down in threads, especially with
the volume of posts currently hitting the lists. :-) I try to keep an
eye out for any posts with attachments, but it'd be easy to miss other
requests.

It might seem like overkill to file a new Jira issue for adding new web
content, but it would guarantee that the new content won't fall off the
derby community radar. Or consider posting the request in a new thread
with [WEB] in the subject.

  -jean