db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Klebanoff <klebanoff-de...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [Patch] Re: About improvement of DERBY-134
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:31:16 GMT
TomohitoNakayama wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I have added some test to orderby.sql (and correspond result to
> orderby.out) ,
> which was suggested by Jack Klebanoff.
>
> And I have executed derbylang test and coulud not found error exept
> for lang/floattypes.sql.
> I think this error is not caused by my patch.
>
> derbylang_report.txt is attached to this mail.
>
> Please check this patch from a point of other person's view.
>
> best regards.
>
> /*
>
>         Tomohito Nakayama
>         tomoihto@rose.zero.ad.jp
>         tomonaka@basil.ocn.ne.jp
>
>         Naka
>         http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~tomohito/TopPage.html
>
> */

The latest patch looks good to me. I looked at the changes, applied the
patch to recently updated Derby source, and successfully ran the
derbylang test suite. (I did not even see the failure in
lang/floattypes.sql that Tomohito saw. It was probably fixed in Derby
updates I picked up today).

Jack Klebanoff