db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: engine javadoc on the web
Date Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:31:40 GMT
Andrew, if you'd rather have a http://incubator.apache.org/derby/javadoc
location, you could copy the javadoc to /www/incubator.apache.org/derby
on minotaur.

The derby forrest-generated site could link to the javadoc, but not
build it -- and therefore avoid my complaints about overstuffing the
forrest src hierarchy and slowing down web site build times. :-)
'forrest site' would report a broken link error for the javadoc, but
that isn't a problem.

It still leaves open the issue of producing javadoc for a specific
build, but it would be nice to make this available in the meantime.

p.s. http://incubator.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_web.html currently
says to login to cvs.apache.org to make web site changes visible. That
happens to work right now, but I'll correct it to say
minotaur.apache.org, which is where we're supposed to be pushing web
site changes. That gets synced to www.apache.org periodically.

Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> There was some interest a while back about having the Derby engine
> javadoc posted somewhere on the web. I posted a copy here:
> http://cvs.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_javadoc/engine/
> If there is interest, I could keep this updated automatically. Please
> let me know.
> Thanks,
> andrew

View raw message