db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From myrna <my...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:03:40 GMT
+1

I would add, since even with the added suspicious votes, logo 32 only
had 2 more votes than 'none of the above, keep trying', we already have
our future direction...

Myrna

Kathey Marsden wrote:

>It seems to me that it would be very sad and bad karma to have our logo under such a cloud
of suspicion.  So I would like to call  a vote to reject this tally.  I've heard lots of great
ideas on how to resolve this issue either technologically or socially but I think first we
need to establish that this tally is incorrect.  Then if we agree to reject, ensuing discussions
can determine how to best choose a logo.