db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject [VOTE] Reject tally of logo votes
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:49:16 GMT
It seems to me that it would be very sad and bad karma to have our logo under such a cloud
of suspicion.  So I would like to call  a vote to reject this tally.  I've heard lots of great
ideas on how to resolve this issue either technologically or socially but I think first we
need to establish that this tally is incorrect.  Then if we agree to reject, ensuing discussions
can determine how to best choose a logo.

> Logo 32 = 20 votes
> Logo 35 = 12 votes
> None of the above = 18 votes

Vote
+1 Reject the tally. New method of choosing a logo is determined by the community.
-1 Not to reject the tally. Keep the vote tally as is with 32 as the winner.

Thanks

Kathey