db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Jira issues that have eyebrowse links won't work
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:46:27 GMT
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-79 exhibits the problem:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=derby-user@db.apache.org&msgNo=199
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=derby-dev@db.apache.org&by=subject&from=651389&to=651389&first=1&count=15
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=derby-dev@db.apache.org&by=thread&from=950534

Somebody is working on url rewrites that will redirect from the old
eyebrowse to the new mod_mbox url -- but probably only for
mail-archives.apache.org. It likely won't catch the nagoya.apache.org.

After the infrastructure move/upgrades, which should be completed today,
I'll go back through Jira issues and post comments with the new mod_mbox
urls. If anybody will like to help post comments with updated urls, let
me know and I'll send you the derby mapping files.

  -jean