db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Jira issues that have eyebrowse links won't work
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:46:27 GMT
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-79 exhibits the problem:

Somebody is working on url rewrites that will redirect from the old
eyebrowse to the new mod_mbox url -- but probably only for
mail-archives.apache.org. It likely won't catch the nagoya.apache.org.

After the infrastructure move/upgrades, which should be completed today,
I'll go back through Jira issues and post comments with the new mod_mbox
urls. If anybody will like to help post comments with updated urls, let
me know and I'll send you the derby mapping files.

View raw message