db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Derby-based JDBC courseware
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:16:28 GMT
Thanks for the post, Ed!

I noticed that the course description at
http://objectinnovations.com/CourseOutlines/168.html mentions Apache
Derby, but not until the System Requirements section at the bottom of
that page. I wonder if it might be possible to add Derby to the first
paragraph on that page as well, along with MySQL 3.22.9 and Oracle9i.

cheers,

  -jean