db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: About improvement of DERBY-134
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:02:22 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I am still new to Apache processes. According to the following DB
project guidelines,&nbsp; "All contributors should have a <a
 href="http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas">Contributor License
Agreement </a>on file." I know bug patches are exempt from this
requirement.<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://db.apache.org/source.html">http://db.apache.org/source.html</a><br>
Satheesh<br>
Jeremy Boynes wrote:
Bandaram wrote:
Derby, you need to sign a CLA with Apache.
A CLA is usually only required when someone becomes a committer. There
is a flag in Jira which indicates whether code attached to issues is
licensed to the ASF; patches submitted to the list are public
contributions.
--
Jeremy